Tuesday, August 18, 2009

K'Deion expresses her thoughts in poems.

I Will Forever Tell About You by K'Deion Ebanks
I will forever tell about your grace
I will seek your heart and seek your face
I will forever tell about your love
Make known to the world all you have done


My Majesty by K'Deion Ebanks
My majesty
How great is thee
Who lives in me
A name above all names
His love is true
For he changed my life
Made it brand new


It's All I Can Give by K'Deion Ebanks
Although it's not much
It's all I can give
It's my desire to be faithful
For as long as I live
I know it's not about the money
For you look at the heart of man
A heart that is willing to serve
Quick to lend a hand


I Hear You Calling by K'Deion Ebanks
Jesus I hear you calling
Calling my name
One encounter with you
I know I'll never be the same
I am eager to listen
To all you have to say
I want you dear Lord, Jesus
To teach me your ways

My Encounter With the Lord by K'Deion Ebanks
I had an encounter with the Lord today,
which was profound
He told me he would be there for me
and turn my situation around
For it is his desire for me
to be delivered and not be bound


Lord, You Have the Power by K'Deion Ebanks
With your touch Lord,
one can be made whole
For you have the power
to save souls
Lord, you have the power
to forgive our sins
Yes, you have the power
to deliver us from demons within


The Cry of My Heart by K'Deion Ebanks
The cry of my heart
is to do your will
For I know your promises
will be fulfill
As I embrace the possibilities
of me becoming what you design me to be
For it is you who put the desire in me
to want to live out my true destiny


Strengthen Me by K'Deion Ebanks
Here I am dear Jesus
I come to you broken
Surrendering all to you
Please accept my offering and token
The eyes are heavy
The flesh is weak
Strengthen me dear Lord
It is you that I seek


Anoint Me Lord by K'Deion Ebanks
There is no doubt in my mind
The word of God is true
Yes, the King of all Kings
is coming back very soon
But until that day
Anoint me Lord to do all that you want me to do

No comments:

Post a Comment