Sunday, October 25, 2009

Restoration

On Monday morning of October 19, 2009, my husband woke up very early feeling in good health and a few hours later, he experienced a little dizziness while in the bathroom of our home. He took a deep breath and without warning he experienced a blackout and fell to the floor hitting his forehead on the bathroom sink. I drove him and my children to the Emergency Room where he was admitted and spent four days in the hospital. By the grace of God, he was discharged without any serious diagnosis. Several tests were done with negative results. However, my husband's doctor found slight thickening in the arteries of my husband's neck which his doctor prescribed medicine to help the issue. With prayer, a change of lifestyle (Proper diet and exercise), and F/U with medical care, my husband will be okay! I thank God for bringing my husband home and I thank those who prayed for my husband's recovery. Romans 8:28 (NIV) "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

God Bless,
K'Deion

No comments:

Post a Comment