Thursday, December 10, 2009

Heavenly Father, You are Worthy of All Praise

You are worthy of all praise Father. You are my Source Of Strength. You are my Husband and my Best Friend. You always comfort me when I need to be comforted. You pulled me out of the mire and set my feet on solid ground. Lord, you are magnificent in all your ways. You are surely my Resting Place. There is none like you and I could never understand the love that you have for me. Who I am, that you would give away your life for my life is too overwhelming for me to understand. I look up and you see me for who I am, a reflection of you. If at any point in my life, I dishonored your name, please forgive me and renew a right spirit within me. I declare that you are the Great Healer and my Restorer. You are truly worthy of all Glory, Praise, and Honor. Thank you for this website. I love you Lord in Jesus Christ name!


K'Deion Ebanks

No comments:

Post a Comment